Sometimes clients experience sticker shock when they see a virtual assistant’s hourly rate. It may sound like a huge fee at first, but you have to consider the fact that a virtual assistant works the entire hour and you’re not charged for breaks or lunch.
Most small businesses typically only really need 10-50 hours on a monthly basis. You have to also factor in no cost for employee insurance, no payroll taxes and there’s no equipment to purchase. Here’s a short list of tasks that Apex Virtual Solutions can complete in one hour or less.
- Create an email marketing campaign.
- Balance a monthly bank statement.
- Update website content.
- Create a Powerpoint Presentation.
- Book flight, hotel, and car rental reservations.
- Build a custom spreadsheet.
- Type 4 pages of handwritten text.
- Edit and proof read a 5 page report.
- Complete a resume or coverletter.
- Data entry at a minimum of 50 contacts in an excel spreadsheet.
- Edit and post multiple blog entries.
- Update and manage your calendar.
- Warm call 23-30 prospects.
- Article, blog, and press release submission to 5 sites.
- Build an email distribution list.
- Email management.
- Design print ready company letterhead and business cards.
- Set up process for a newsletter, press release or ezine.
- Research a specific project.
- Convert documents into PDF format.
Contact Apex Virtual Solutions today for a free consultation at 866-874-3647.