Stop being so down on yourself. It’s okay if you don’t have the skills or time to do everything your business needs to function. It can be a struggle trying to grow your business when there are so many things on the back-end that need your attention.
Virtual Assistants are designed to help you with your workload. They come with various specialties like administrative, financial, creative, real estate, etc. Trust me, there is a virtual assistant out there with all of the skills required to handle the tasks that you want to delegate.
In this post, I want to share some examples of projects or tasks you can delegate to a virtual assistant that has creative experience.
- Website design or re-design
- Website maintenance
- Set up autoresponders using programs like Mail Chimp, Aweber, InfusionSoft, Constant Contact, etc.
- Prepare PowerPoint Presentations
- Creating banners for your online promotions
- E-commerce setup and maintenance
- Design marketing collateral (business cards, postcards, flyers, brochures, etc.)
- Social media comment moderation
- Write blogs and add appropriate images, tags, titles and descriptions
- Publish email marketing campaigns
- Set up your social media profile (i.e. Facebook, YouTube and Instagram)
- Set up and manage your social media marketing campaigns
- Image editing
- Write and publish press releases
- Search engine optimization
- CRM setup
- Design your E-book cover
- Help with your product launch
- Format your E-book
- Design graphics for social media posts
- Create infographics
- Design or redesign your logo
- Assist in creating online marketing strategies
- Assist in company re-branding
- Create lead nurturing campaigns