A Customer Relationship Management System or CRM is the backbone of a successful business. CRMs are used to help keep companies organized. It makes it easy for you track prospects and stay on top of what’s going on with your current customers which ultimately improves efficiency and increases revenue.
Most business owner agree that having a CRM is non-debatable, but what is debatable is which CRM they should use. We have compiled a list of seven of our favorite CRMs for small business owners to help you make a more informed decision.
Zoho CRM is full of features that make it easy for users to be more productive. This one is a favorite among business owners because it’s a Google product. Google has tons of business products that sync seamlessly e.g. Zoho Books, Zoho Desk, etc.
Their CRM is multichannel which lets users communicate with their prospects and clients via phone, email, social media or live chat. With Zoho CRM you can manage all your business needs in one place and prospects can be prioritized based on their importance.
- Price: Free – $100/Month – annually
- Most popular plan is $35/month billed annually or $40 billed month-to-month
- 15-day free trail and no credit card is required
HubSpot is an inbound marketing software that has a free CRM. The HubSpot philosophy is to acquire customers and clients by using more inviting strategies and tactics vs traditional marketing. So, if your goal is to eventually incorporate more inbound marketing as your company grows, HubSpot is a viable option.
- Price: Free
- Users that want to utilize more of HubSpot has to offer will move to their Marketing Software or Sales Software.
- Marketing Software prices are $200 – $2400/month with onboarding cost from $600 – $5000. Add-ons are available (website $300/month, reports $200/month and ads $100/month)
- Sales Software prices are free – $50/month. Add-ons are available (reports $200/month)
Infusionsoft is a powerful tool used by small to medium sized business owners to help them manage and keep their client information organized. Some people use Infusionsoft just as a CRM, but it can also be used as a sales/marketing automation and ecommerce software. With Infusionsoft, the sales process is streamlined and users can save time by managing everything in one place.
- Price: $99 – $399 when billed annually
- More options and add-ons are available upon request.
Insightly is a popular CRM with over 1.5 million users. Much like some of the other popular CRMs, all client and business needs can be easily managed with Insightly. The thing that sets Insightly apart from the competition is its clean and aesthetically pleasing user interface.
- Price: Free – $99/month when annually
- Users can try their Professional Plan ($49/month – annually) on a 14-day trial.
Nimble CRM helps users simplify communication with their customers and clients by allowing them to interact via text, email and even social media. In addition, client profiles and interactions are automatically populated across various platforms. With Nimble, contacts and opportunities are prioritized by importance based on previous activities.
- Price: $22/month when billed annually
- 14-day free trail, no credit card required
Base is an award-winning CRM that is ideal for small to medium size business owners whose focus is increasing sales. Base is a web and mobile platform that makes it easier for users to manage sales and track leads. Along with having robust reporting features, Base allows users to funnel leads from multiple sources to simplify the sales process.
- Price: $45 – $145/month when billed annually
- Add-ons are available (free – $45/ month – annually)
- 14-day free trial
Salesforce is a robust CRM that can suite the needs of small, medium and even large companies. Many large corporations gravitate to Salesforce because of its limitless possibilities. Users can also add external business solutions; which helps increase productivity and close more deals faster. With Salesforce, there is no limit to what you can do when it comes to sales and marketing.
- Price: $25 – $300/month when billed annually
- Most popular plan is $150/month billed annually
Have something you’d like to add? Share it in the comment box below. Need help figuring things out? Give us a call at 866-874-3647.