Ever wondered how to follow-up with your prospects after the first conversation with them or after your first appointment/presentation? Sometimes we get so tired of chasing people down that we lose focus and take the lazy or easy approach of “calling to touch base,” or “calling to check-in,” both of which bring little to no value.
Here are 7 follow-up strategies you can use to bring constant value and keep your prospect moving forward through the buying cycle. As you work through each of these, don’t forget to keep asking for the business!
- Quotes to give you that push… - February 13, 2017
- Why Contracting Administrative Tasks Makes Sense - February 6, 2017
- 7 Ways Apex Can Help You with Your Holiday Marketing - December 7, 2016
- Instagram Stories: What It Means for Your Business - August 3, 2016
- 5 Reasons People Unsubscribe from Email Lists - June 3, 2016