A lot of people think that email marketing is on it’s way out the door. Rumor is that social media is slowly sucking the life out of this method of promotion. Now I’m not one to gossip, but I think those rumors are a bunch of crap.
It’s okay if you disagree, everyone has the right to their own opinion. Be careful, if you keep reading, you’re bound to change your thinking.
Email marketing is one of the best methods of building a solid relationship with your audience. This only works if you’re allowing prospects to willingly opt into your list. It is much harder to win people over if you take it upon yourself to add them to your email marketing list. There’s nothing better than having a captive always eagerly anticipating the delivery of your emails.
If you’re strategic in your approach, email marketing can be one of the biggest allies in your marketing arsenal.The goal is to provide valuable information to your subscribers. It’s never a good move to just sell, sell, sell. If you can show them the value in what you offer, they will eventually become loyal clients.
Okay so now I’ve given you my views on email marketing, I’ll tell you what Infusionsoft is and what makes it so great.
What is Infusionsoft?
Infusionsoft is a sales and marketing automation tool. This robust software is a customer relationship management tool that also allows email marketing, affiliate management, marketing automation, lead capture and eCommerce integration. It is more expensive than email marketing tools like Mail Chimp, Aweber, Constant Contact, etc. In all honesty, you can’t look at these tools the same because Infusionsoft offers so much more. So instead of having to purchase multiple tools everything is under one umbrella.
Why is Infusionsoft such a great tool?
- Allows the ability to automate your marketing based on the behavior of the individuals subscribed to your list
- Ability to manage affiliates
- Ability to create tags for segmentation
- Offers a CRM function
- Ability to cross-sell and up-sell
- Shopping cart and eCommerce integration
- Email follow-up sequences
- Sales cycle management
Okay so did I plead my case? If you have anything to add please feel free to put it in the comments box below.
Need Infusionsoft help? Give us a call at 866-874-3647 or send us an email. We’d love to chat with you to see how we can help you manage this awesome tool.
- Pinterest for Business… Major Key Alert - July 25, 2016
- 7 Reasons Your Business Should Be Using Infusionsoft - May 17, 2016
- Using Evernote for Effective Project Management - May 16, 2016
- 9 FREE Marketing Tips for Small Business Budgets - June 17, 2015
- [Closed] Leaving a Trail: Creating an Effective Inbound Marketing Campaign - February 13, 2014