Thank you for your interest in contributing to the Another Apex Minute blog. We’re delighted you chose us!
What do we write about?
We write about a range of topics here on Another Apex Minute but our core focus is marketing, small business tips and design. Our readers love…
- Top 10 lists
- Latest news in small business technology and software
- How-to articles
- Product and service reviews
- Video Tutorials (all video tutorials must be accompanied with a written blog or transcript)
- Infographics (all infographics must be accompanied with a written blog of at least 300 words)
The readers of Another Apex Minute expect articles that give them direction in helping them grow their business, manage their time, increase brand awareness and that are overall entertaining. Our target audience is small to medium size businesses so we aim to create content with them in mind. Take a look at the list of categories to the right of our blog for some additional content ideas.
Posts submitted can not be promotional in nature. We write to educate and entertain our readers. Links to your website WILL NOT be included in the post. Promotional links in the post will be removed. We will however add a link to your website and/or social media profiles in your bio UNLESS you offer similar services as the ones provided by Apex Virtual Solutions. If you offer a service that we offer, you are still able to submit a post but please note that only your social media profiles will be added in your bio at the discretion of Apex Virtual Solutions.
No Duplicates Please
The articles selected for publication on Apex Virtual Solutions cannot be published online anywhere else, including on your own website. We only accept articles that are 100% authentic and 100% exclusive.
- All content must be submitted in an editable format such as Microsoft Word or Text.
- An author’s bio must be provided, you are welcome to include links to your website and we will publish them at our discretion.
- A picture can be included but is not necessary
- You must have 100% ownership of the article. We hate copy cats!
- Once you submit the post, it becomes property of Apex Virtual Solutions and you lose the right to submit it for publication anywhere else.
- All content must be informative in nature and not SPAMMY!
What Happens After Submission
Due to the high volume, submission reviews could take up to 15 days. You will be contacted with the final decision. If we accept your article, we will provide you with the expected posting date so that you can promote your work. Apex Virtual Solutions will also be sharing your submission via our social media channels.