Content Creation Services
Apex Virtual Solutions provides a complete range of content creation services. We want to help you clearly communicate with buyers using the data-driven, results-based content.
Content Post Creation
According to HubSpot, blog frequency impacts customer acquisition. 92% of companies who blogged multiple times a day acquired a customer through their blog.
We write thousands of blog each year for clients located all over the globe. Blogging is a powerful marketing technique that increases both search engine rankings, lead generation and profits. A great blog will:
- Attract more targeted leads
- Demonstrate your expertise in a given niche or industry
- Generate links to your website
- Increase your company credibility
- Build brand awareness
- Encourage conversations with your current client base and followers
Having a great website design and premium search engine optimization is only half the battle. Once visitors reach your site and they’re over how beautiful the design looks, the content is the thing that keeps them there.
The content on your website tells the story of your brand, explains how the problem you solve and helps prospects decide if they want to go the next step and reach out to you.
How does it work?
- We schedule a consultation to better understand you, your brand and company’s mission.
- An evaluation/assessment of your current website (if applicable) to identify any issues.
- A content strategy is created based on data-driven research to help you meet your goals.
- Work begins.
Whitepapers, eBooks and Press Releases
Consumers are more educated than ever before and with so many options available, pulling the purchase trigger takes a little longer. The first step in getting a prospect to fully invest in what you have to offer is to build trust and solidify that your offer is the best option. This is where we step in.
Whitepapers, eBooks, e-guides and press releases will be the tools used to show your prospects that you are the best solution.
The content you provide has to be structured and delivered in a way that is not only optimized for search engines, but also speaks in a language that your prospects can really understand and resonate with. Some of the professional copywriting requests we receive include eBooks, whitepapers, email newsletters, case studies, press releases, and more!
Let's Get the Conversation Started
We would love to be your virtual team!