Every business has to re-brand at some point. Staying relevant is essential for continued growth. Don’t worry, you’re not alone; Pepsi has done it 11 times, Starbucks has re-branded 4 times, Apple has re-branded 13 times and Microsoft at least 7 times. If you stay in business long enough, it’s gonna happen.
Is it time to re-brand?
- Is your logo outdated? Are you using current fonts and colors?
- Is your brand associated with any negative press?
- Does your brand make your company stand out?
- Does your brand appeal to your current target audience?
- Is your brand too similar to a competitor or other major brand?
- Have you changed your name, location or target audience?
- Quotes to give you that push… - February 13, 2017
- Why Contracting Administrative Tasks Makes Sense - February 6, 2017
- 7 Ways Apex Can Help You with Your Holiday Marketing - December 7, 2016
- Instagram Stories: What It Means for Your Business - August 3, 2016
- 5 Reasons People Unsubscribe from Email Lists - June 3, 2016