Wouldn’t it be great if you could use your website to create the bulk of your revenue. A successful website has the ability to keep visitors coming back for more. Most online businesses depend on returning visitors to account for a major part of their traffic and there’s definitely an art to having a successful website. Returning visitors are easier to convert into paying customers because the more often they return to a site, the more trust they have in that site. This trust usually converts to instant credibility. To keep your visitors coming back you have to offer them something in return. You have to make them want you (or your product). Some possible options are:
- Freebies- Everyone loves getting something for free. List free items on your website. These items can be tips, samples, free trials, e-books, software, etc. Make sure that your free items are related to your business services or product that you offer and keep them changed out regularly. This method won’t work if you have the same item on your site every time someone visits.
- Tips- Providing helpful tips to your target market is a great way to keep them visiting your website. They’ll continue coming back if you have valuable information that will help them.
- News Stories- Post news stories related to your website or industry. Everyone wants current news and if your site is a credible place to get it, they’ll keep coming back.
- Original Content- Update your site regularly and make sure you’re providing original content. People are more likely to read your information if it’s something they haven’t heard before.
- Polls and Surveys- Make your website interactive. Ask questions and have your visitors leave their comments or answers. People love giving their input. They’ll want to come back to your website for the results. You’re giving them something to look forward to.
- Hold Drawings or Competition- This one works similar to the polls/surveys. The key to this strategy is to give away something that might be useful to your target audience. They’ll come back to your website for the contest results.
- Join a Forum or Online Group- Being active in a forum or online group will help increase your website traffic. Providing valuable insight in these groups or forums will entice readers.
- Promotions and Discounts- This one is self explanatory, everyone likes a good deal.
- Newsletters- Provide a quality newsletter will make people come back to your site. If you have a good newsletter, people will want more and they’ll come to your site looking for it.
- Create a Blog- A blog is an online journal. P-eople are curious by nature and they will keep their eyes glued towards the monitor if you’re posting fresh news often. You will also build up your credibility as you are proving to them that there is also a real life individual behind the website.
Not sure where to start. Apex Bizness Solutions can help you develop -the strategies and products needed to keep your customers coming back to your webiste. Contact us today for a solution for your business at 866-926-7362 or visit us online at www.apexassisting.com.