Social media marketing is a great way for small business owners to attract leads and stay connected with current customers. Here are some statistics that support why social media should be included in your inbound marketing strategy.
- Social media produces almost double the marketing leads of trade shows, telemarketing, direct mail, or PPC.
- Companies that generate more than 1,000 Facebook Likes also receive nearly 1,400 website visits a day.
- Approximately 46% of online users count on social media when making a purchase decision.
Statistics provided by: Hubspot
Infographic provided by: Apex Virtual Solutionns
- Quotes to give you that push… - February 13, 2017
- Why Contracting Administrative Tasks Makes Sense - February 6, 2017
- 7 Ways Apex Can Help You with Your Holiday Marketing - December 7, 2016
- Instagram Stories: What It Means for Your Business - August 3, 2016
- 5 Reasons People Unsubscribe from Email Lists - June 3, 2016