Corporate and One-on-One WordPress Training
Public Small Group WordPress Workshops
Virtual One-on-One and Group WordPress Training
WordPress Training Frequently Asked Questions
What can I expect to learn
- Selecting a hosting platform and domain registration
- How to install WordPress?
- Understanding themes and plugins
- Selecting the perfect theme
- Theme and plugin installation
- Which plugins to use?
How much does it cost?
- Live Virtual Training (one-on-one) includes 8 hours of training. Training hours can be spread over 2 days. The investment is $997.
- In Person Speed Session (up to 2 participants). This speed session is a great option for individuals or companies that need a refresher or have very specific quick questions. The investment is $200 for a 2-hour session.
- In Person at Our Office (up to 6 participants) includes 8 hours of training. Training hours can be spread over 2 days. The investment is $997 per participant.
- In Person at Your Office (up to 6 participants) includes 8 hours of training. Training hours can be spread over 2 days. The investment is $997 per participant. (Travel fees may apply)
While we are based in Atlanta, Georgia, training can also be done at your office location anywhere in the U.S. (additional fees may apply for travel).
What are the requirements?
- Good understanding of the Internet
- A laptop or desktop
- Internet Access (if training is done at your location)
How many sessions do I need?
Can you host my website?
Where does the training take place?
Some of our most frequent WordPress training requests include: New York, California, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida, Colorado, Virginia, Kentucky, Texas, and Tennessee.
Is there any after training support?
Let's Get the Conversation Started
We would love to be your virtual team!