Social Media has become a necessary piece of the puzzle and it doesn’t look like it’s going to be leaving, any time soon.
Social Media is a great way to create brand awareness and attract targeted clients.
Today people make purchases based on trust and relationships. If you want to connect with your customers and targeted leads, you have to be socially available.
They want to know what you’re all about, who you’re connecting with and what people are saying about you.
What does a typical social media plan consist of?
- Defining the who, what, when and how of your social media campaign
- Creating an Engagement Strategy
- Setting up your social media profiles and customizing them to reflect your brand.
- Publishing consistent, relevant content
- Split testing to see which types of posts create the biggest interaction
- Monitor content
- Community engagement
Reporting and Analytics
- Pull reports to review the effectiveness of your social media marketing campaign